An economical electric hot water unit that can be supplied with an optional wall or ceiling mounted boom to reduce trip hazards and hose wear.
Our compact single bay stand alone unit has been specifically designed for the automotive and transport industries for those wanting the option of hot water to increase cleaning efficiency.
Designed for easy operation and maintenance this machine will give you a long service life. Operating at 1800 PSI and a temperature of 45-50 degrees Celsius those tough grease spots and dirt with be easy to remove saving you both time and money.
A pressure washer built with longevity in mind, this machine is manufactured in our factory in Bayswater Victoria using only quality components such as Italian manufactured pump, motor and bypass, with spare parts readily available, making this machine a cut above the rest.
Also featuring a delayed total stop system which automatically shuts the machine down after 2-3 minutes of inactivity to reduce internal wear and pump overheating.
All of the machines components are housed inside the machine with a lockable door to provide further protection.
- Interpump piston pump c/w ceramic pistons
- Delayed total stop (after 2-3 minutes of inactivity)
- Brass Bypass Valve (Italian manufactured)
- Stainless Steel encased pressure gauge
- Direct water entry to pump, via a stainless steel mesh filter and header tank
- Electric Italian motor 2.2kw, 3 Phase, 1440rpm, IP55 protection
- Low pressure detergent pick up (optional)
- Inlet water filter
- Stainless steel meg nozzle
- Double braided 3/8 high pressure hose
- External chemical injection (optional)
- Powder coated zinc annealed lockable cabinet
- 10 meters of double braided high pressure hose
- 700 ml stainless steel lance (other lengths are available)
- Gun with swivel
- stainless steel meg nozzle
OTHER ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AS WELL AS DIFFERENT LENGTH HOSES. CLICK HERE TO ENQUIRE