So, I have always been told after quoting a customer that the Jetblaster Pressure Washers are usually more expensive that other brands of machines that they have been quoted on and ask me why?
The answer to this question can be quite complicated and if you have someone that doesn't know the ins and outs of a pressure cleaner then it can be difficult to understand.
1) All of our machines use Low Pressure Bypass / Unloader Valves - I mentioned this in a previous blog
2) All of our electric pressure washers either come with an automatic STOP device with time delay or an automatic STOP / START Time Delay - I have mentioned this also in a previous blog
3) All of our machines are slow revving units, making them industrial. Revving at either 1450rpm or 1750rpm
4) All of our electrically operated, diesel heated pressure washers have 304 Stainless Steel Heating Coils with a 3 year manufacturing warranty
5) We have made all of our machines easy to operate, maintain and service.
6) We have over engineered our machines to be able to be operated all day, every day when and if required.
7) Our machines have proven to outlast majority of other brands out on the market today by 3 times and are still proving it today. Our oldest pressure washer that is still operating was manufactured back in 1975.
Pressure Washers aren't all the same and sometimes trying to differentiate between them can be confusing, especially if you don't understand the ins and outs of them 100%.
The best information I can give with relation to this, is speak with other companies that have the same or similar pressure washer that you are wanting to purchase and ask them what the pro's and con's are of the machine. Its always better coming from an end user of the machine, than a sales person.